Exceptional Value for Premium Quality
Supplements with Schizophyllum commune!
(600) Kimura, Y., H. Tojima, S. Fukase & K. Takeda, 1994. "Clinical evaluation of sizofilan as assistant immunotherapy in the treatment of head and neck cancer." Acta-Oto-Laryngologica Supplement 511: 192-5.
(601) Sakagami, Y., Y. Mizoguchi, T. Shin, S. Seki, K. Kobayashi, S. Morisawa & S. Yamaoto, 1988. "Effects of anti-tumor polysaccharide, schizophyllan, on interferon-gamma and interleukin 2." Biochemistry & Biophysical Research Communication Sept 15; 155(2): 650-5.
(602) Fujimoto, S., H. Furue, T. Kimura, T. Kondo, K. Orita, T. Taguchi, K. Yoshida & N. Ogawa, 1991. "Clinical outcome of postoperative adjuvant immunochemotherapy with sizofiran from patients with respectable gastric cancer: a randomized controlled study." European Journal of Cancer 27(9): 1114-8.
(603) Inomata, T., Y. Ogawa, A. Nishioka, T. Maeda & H. Sequchi, 1990. "Improvement in the effects of radiation therapy with BRM." Gan-No Rinsho Oct.; 36(1`3):2278-85.
(604) Fujimoto, S., H. Furue, T. Kimura, T. Kondo, K. Orita, T. Taguchi, K. Yoshida & N. Ogawa, 1984. "Clinical evaluation of schizophyllan adjuvant immunochemotherapy for patients for respectable gastric cancer - a randomized controlled trial." Japanese Journal of Surgery Jul;14(4):286-92.
(605) Hasegawa, K., R. Nishimura, M. Kinugasa, M. Okamura, A. Kimura, F. Ohstu, K Tekeuchi & V. Mizuhria, 1990. "Electron microscopic and immunological studies concerning the effect on the antitumor activity of sizofran (SPG) combined with radiotherapy for cervical cancer." Nippon-Gan-Chiryo-Gakkai-Shi Oct; 20: 25(10): 2549-61.
(606) Arika, T., K. Amemiya & S. Mochizuki, 1986. "Combination of radiation and schizophyllan (SPG) in C3H mouse squamous-cell carcinoma." Gan-T-Kagaku-Ryoho Sept; 13(9):2841-7.
(607) Miyazaki, K., H. Mizutani, H. Katabuchi, K. Fukuma, S. Fujisaki & H. Okamura, 1995. "Activated (HLA-DR+) T-lymphocyte subsets in cervical carcinoma and effects of radiotherapy and immunotherapy with sizofiran on cell mediated immunity and survival." Gynecologic Oncology Mar;56(3):412-20.
Please visit our sponsors via ads!
Back to top: Schizophyllum commune
|CHART - Mushrooms' Therapeutic Effect|
|INDEX - Mushrooms & Health Conditions|
|Please visit our sponsors via ads!|
Please note that the claims on this page and this web-site have not yet been verified by the FDA. We recommend that you consult a licensed medical practitioner before using any substance for medicinal purposes.
Credits: Thank you to Paul
Stamets for source material about fungi &